Life is full of light and dark, and we need both to live and grow. Sometimes the contrasts of life can overwhelm us. Sometimes we can feel stuck in old patterns and beliefs that cause us to end up in the same old ruts. Through the process of spiritual mentorship we can begin to work toward genuine growth and self-actualization, and breaking free from that rut.
- Has a loved one passed leaving you sad and worried about your future?
- Have you recently lost your job or has your position been radically altered making you anxious?
- Do you feel that there should be more to your life if only you knew what it was?
- Do you wonder what your dreams are trying to tell you?
- Does your “inner voice” tell you that meditation and prayer would be good for you, but you’re not sure how to begin?